View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 09:45 AM

Default Re: NL 200: Value with AA

[ QUOTE ]
Whats the villains hand range on the river? What hands are limp calling a raise other then a pair? What set plays it like this? i have the Ace of hearts.

Please give me an accurate range here given his turn and river bet sizes.

And Will someone answer me, why should i shove turn? I miss value from weaker and all stronger call me.

Maybe i really thought this out in a different way then you guys, and maybe I am not as good at poker as I thought. But i really thought that based on this guys action, this had to be a pair of like JJ to KK. I eliminated a set from his range on the river bet, and this is not a SC type of hand. This is he check raised the flop with a good hand hoping i folded, and is not happy i am still around and is making small bets to get to a cheap showdown. No one is betting that turn that small AND that river that small if they want to get the money in on the river.

So whats his range? I don't understand why I am being berated here.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) When were you berated? I didnt see that at all. Novel20 was berated.

2)Why did you make it $14 rather than $12 pf? Just curious.

3) He has KK, you have AA. You automatically get all his money. Anything failing this is a dissapointment.

4) Is he REALLY getting away from JJ-KK against a turn raise? Maybe JJ yes, but QQ or KK probably have to call because you can do this with JJ or several other hands.

He wanted a cheap showdown and you gave it to him.

5) His weak lead on the turn is (probably) either a draw or an overpair (or TPGK), youre ahead of all of these hands, and many of these hands wont be willing to get more money in on the river, so it has to go in now!