View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Higher winrate online?

[ QUOTE ]
Live is better than online in my cases too.

More precisely speaking, my PT shows that 70 hands an hour in 10-full ring costs about $4 ~ $5. If 'Grande' plays 500 hands an hour with multitabling, then your hourly expense of about $30 in online is more than the live hourly expense of about $25, even after RB, bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares? Its winrate that matters. And winrate has already taken into account the rake.

And you need to compare apples to apples, and oranges to oranges for rake comparisons in any event. I like to think of it in terms of "fishiness" delivered per hand, or per hour. It may be true that you only pay 4-5 an hr to rake, but you only get 30 hands. But the concentration of fish is generally higher at comparatively the same level.

So I think it depends. It always depends on the player, his/her ability to multitable effectively, and his/her access to fishy live games. I've went to my local fish factory before and sat down at a table of rocks in mid day and just known that it was -EV for me to sit there with no action and huge rake. It just depends.