View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 06:51 AM

Default Re: Advice on a girl which is my housemate

No not near Rotterdam so I can't make you happy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Well you could say I am to slow with going to the next level, but I am merely interested in my chances going there, I mean you need some kind of bankroll don't you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I am not so aggressive that I can do a new housemate the first time I see her; after that I just once talked to her live, the messengertalk (except for one time) was when I was somewhere else. Since may we haven't bumped into each other, because I wasn't at my appartement, now we had dinner, talked and watched a movie and got a littlebit drunk, yes you could argue I should have made my move then, but I wasn't sure enough + I really had to get up early (6.30 am). I am not a super player or something like that [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Guess you could argue though that I am in the friendszone already, but that is not always the case after having a few conversations of course. My plan is to let her contact me next time for a little something get her drunk to loosen up and then make a move; if it goes wrong I can always tell that I was not wholy sober hehe. But tell me something about how you handle girls I am interested in your stories.