View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 05:21 AM

Default Re: Advice on a girl which is my housemate

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're in the friend zone. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am in doubt also about this, what is the reason you think so???

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha are you seriously asking this? My oh my...

[ QUOTE ]

I bumped into the 7,5 girl and invited her to my place:
- we talked for about 3 hours
- I added her to Messenger and we talked a few times for a couple of hours
- Last time she said maybe it is good idea to look a movie at my place once and I of course agreed; now the fact is there was no moment after that conversation anymore to see each other and go watch a movie together.
- I invited her to have dinner together the week after at my place, she happily agreed. I ended the night by saing I had to get up early the morning after.
- lets call her and eat with her together again; she agreed and we had a nice conversation again
- The next time or <font color="blue">the time after</font> that I intend to make a move.

[/ QUOTE ]

You take "taking it slowly" to a totally new level. YGOS? Seriously dude... there is no need to talk for 50 hours before she allows you to grope her.

[ QUOTE ]

In the conversations we had last night and today we talked about past loves, sex 'ethics' but most importantly she talked about a few boys who seemed to like her but who she was not interested in in the sense that she wanted to get hooked up with them (or just kiss with them). She just wanted to be friends with them (I looked the guys up via facebook and they existed for the matter hahha). <font color="blue">I think this is a good thing, you think this also?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hell no. You are not a girlfriend of hers. You are 110% certainly in the friend zone. Good luck at getting out of there.

If you live in Rotterdam or near it, give me some pictures and a phone number please. I'll liberate the poor girl from her sexual frustrations if she is indeed a 7,5.