View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 01:54 AM

Default Re: Bob T. is in the well.

[ QUOTE ]
@ CP What levels which you have played lately have been especially juicy, which have been dry? I play everything up to 8/16 with most of my time being spent @ 4/8 but lately I've been playing 3/6 bc the games have been amazingly good where the 4/8s have been way tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played the 3/6 or 4/8 for a while. But it seemed to me, that the 4/8 usually had a lot more GAMBOOL! in it.

For some reason, when I play in the 6-12 game, I find that it plays a lot tighter, and nittier than the 8-16. A lot of the time, the 6-12 violates one of my guidelines, which is 'don't play in any game with 8.5 old white guys in it.' ( I count myself as .5 old white guy.)

[ QUOTE ]
)With the current rake structure @ CP are games like 3/6 and 2/4 beatable long term?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably, because there is a lot of HORRIBLE play at those levels. But I can't imagine that you could make much more than $10/hour there, so you have to be playing for the entertainment, and not just the money.

[ QUOTE ]
3)In regards to live play what are the most recent changes you have made in your game to increase your winrate

[/ QUOTE ]

Showing up.

[ QUOTE ]
4)At what level @ CP do you think solid LAG play is a winning style. I don't think it could ever work @ 2/4 3/6 and even some lineups all the way up to 8/16 bc you get looked up way to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just play kind of nitty poker, until I notice that I don't get looked up. I think most of the regulars in the yellow chip games, think I am a value betting machine, so usually there is a point in the session, where I think they give me a licence to steal, and when I get there, I use it.

[ QUOTE ]
5) I'm going to Mille Lacs today and probably will be playing 3/6 full kill how much will I win or lose in terms of dollars... :P

[/ QUOTE ]

You would probably win more if you played in the 2-10 game.