View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 01:33 AM

Default Re: 50 NL Top Two- Help me not suck.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
turn is a bad push because hes only calling you with a better hand. I would bet 35ish, BTN could very well have a flush draw so I would rule out checking, but its a very tough turn decision in that you want to protect your hand but you also could be against a better 2PR or straight due to the Ace.

Normally PF, if BTN is a smart TAG, I would 3bet him due to him trying to isolate the UTG player. I normally don't like just calling a raise PF OOP with KQo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you PF analysis. However, the button only had about 44 left on the turn, so is betting 35 really much different than pushing?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I actually just realized that too, was looking at another stack size. Now I would actually just check and let him bet here or to just keep the pot smaller. Its a tough spot because you really don't know where hes at. That call on flop could mean he has K (w/ A,J,T kicker), JT, or flushdraw. I would think however he would've RR you on the flop if he had AK, so I think you're beating his weaker K so I would think if you would want to keep him in with his weaker K, I would check and keep the pot smaller and hope that a blank card comes up.