View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Straight flush mucked at 200nl Foxwoods?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hero becomes furious, claiming nobody turns their cards up over the line at the table and says anything like "I had you til the [censored] river" when they're are going to be calling.

[/ QUOTE ]

You took your fury out on the wrong person. Unless you really want to just win a pot on a technicality. The guy to be pissed at is the showdown mope.

It sucks that it happened, but let it go. I'd be more concerned with making sure the idiot knows to shut his yap when not in a hand.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the muppet with the mouth in this case was barely spoken to and not punished in any form. Hero lost real $. Villain would not have won that $ if not for the muppets' comment. How do you implement any justice here?

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't implement justice, the floor does. Until you start working for Foxwoods its not your yob mang! Complain to the floor next time, explain how his actions cost you significant amounts of dolla bills. He will give the guy a time out or something but your not getting your money back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that ok with you if that was the ruling? What is your personal opinion, as both Hero and Villain?

[/ QUOTE ]

The best you might hope for is the villain being willing to split the pot. But, as I mentioned earlier, railing for the pot can easily look like an angle shot so you'll be doing an uphill battle.

I would fully expect the ruling to be the other guy gets the pot.

How I'd have handled it as the villain is probably completely different than 90+%(kind estimate) of the everyone else in the room.

b