View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 09:26 PM

Default Re: NL 25 to NL 200 in 2 weeks

[ QUOTE ]
Not that anyone is going to believe me (obviously) but i really haven't been running sick hot. When i first moved up to nl 100 i lost a set over set where i had the higher set, I have lost a few AA to KK, and the like. No point in saying that anyway.

My stat average (albeit you caught me, i made a retarded mistake) Is a lot different then my stats at higher stakes so its all good.

Also i dont understand above poster. Are you saying im going to go to NL 400, or you? And who are you on stars?

And why do people think I'm playing underolled? If i swung down i would move down in stakes, I built myself up from 20$ , I wouldn't lose it because I CAN MOVE UP AND WIN BACK LOSSES.

Thanks for the good luck though.

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe u OP i have almost nearly identical stats number of hands bb\100 etc. I went to NL50 and have been having similar results that i had at NL 25 after my bad early start there and some tilt sessions. I see what u did playing NL100 and 200 and i figured in true BBV style skip them jump straight to NL400 where i can win more. seems like easy way to robusto right