View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Left-Brained or Right-Brained?

Like the first second I opened it I glanced and swore she was going Counter.

Then it was clockwise the whole time. I couldn't understand how it would look Counter, then after reading these posts I went on and "tried" to see it Counter and now can.

But I know I'm Right-brained anyway, which is weird because I'm extremely logical. My profession is Architecture, which helps if you are good at both.

There are several other ways to check which you are. One is to fold your hands with the fingers all inter-locked. (like praying). You should naturally do it the same every time. If your left thumb is on top of your right thumb, you are Right Brained. If Right thumb over Left thumb, you are Left brained. Try doing it the other way, it feels weird and icky. lol.

Also, I believe there is a correlation in how you fold your arms. For years I folded right over left, then I made myself get used to folding left over right just for fun and now I usually do left over right.

EDIT: There is also an easy way to check if you are left-eye or right-eye dominant. Look up at a light on the ceiling and "frame" it in a triangle with your two hands. Make the triangle really tight. Now close each eye one at a time. When closing one eye, the image should "move" out of the frame. If it moves when you close your right eye, you are right eye dominant. If it moves when you close your left eye you are left. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]