View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Brag: Had my first lucid dream (poker was involved) - long

[ QUOTE ]
A few days ago, I had a dream in which I was playing omaha. My good hand kept changing to a bad hand during every betting round, which I thought was odd (and distressing).

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, this happened in a dream of mine a few days ago:

[ QUOTE ]
I pay out like $3k on Full Tilt to a couple 2+2ers that I'd made the bet with. Depressed, I start flipping at 50nl (and like, it's online, but it's live, kinda) when all of a sudden the following hand comes up:

Stacks: $800
I get dealt 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and we see a flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. All of a sudden I can see my opponents' cards for some reason: 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. I'm like "lol stackage" cause I know my opponent can't fold. I type "i'm all in" in the chat box and my opponent across the table from me says "I CALL" and the dealer deals out a turn and river before I put the money in. Keep in mind I TYPED "i'm all in" and chat box declarations are not typically binding in online poker rooms. He flips his flush and I flip my flush...wait, WHAT THE [censored], MY [censored] CARDS JUST TURNED INTO 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]! THIS IS [censored] [censored]!!!!!! So the dude is insistent I owe him $800, and I'm like yeah whatever you microstakes donk I'll pay you, even though I don't really plan to, cause [censored] him I didn't put the money in.

[/ QUOTE ]