View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Please, please, please, let me get what I want

[ QUOTE ]
Umm...how long a break did you take? 4 days isn't nearly enough. Are you sure you just think you're good in theory and actually aren't good? I'm not trying to be insulting, but just wondering. If you think say that if the same hands that you played were posted, you would be able to make the correct decision, here's what you should do. Every time an important decision comes up, think of it in terms of someone from 2+2 posting the hand, and think exactly what you would do from the outside and don't think from 1st person.

Also, as weird as it may sound, saying your decisions and reads out loud and analyzing out loud will greatly help.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I think I'm pretty good when I actually play my best and I have a bb/100 at about 6.5 playing nl400 8 tables (but the sample is just 60k hands) and when I post hands at 2+2 it usually turns out that people advocating the decision I thought was best as well. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I actually have tried to speak loud and it works okay when I do it... but I usually get tired of it after 30 minutes or so into the session.