View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Please, please, please, let me get what I want

Well well I had a little break and haven't played poker until today. Today I played some NL200 heads-up and I played so bad, not just bad, but god-damn-wtf-bad. I didn't think about and never used more than 2 seconds thinking even for the important decisions. GAH! My problem w/ poker is that I don't think about my decisions and I play like a randomized calling station donk... I just don't care about what I do any longer... this is weird.

Whatever, what should I do to play a better game and start to think about my decisions again? Just a break doesn't work for me as it turned out. I want to start play a solid game w/ thinking again, but I just can't ... I know I can play very well in theory... but I just don't play well at the tables... the problem is sort of that I would need someone else to click and bet w/ the mouse and follow my instructions (weird, eh?). When I play now I just insta click as I said. This post is probably a god damn awful post and I'm tilted as hell and hate myself for not being able to play as I should.