View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: Halo 3: Post your likes & dislikes of multiplayer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Try a combo of the Plasma rifle in one hand and a mauler in the other. You won't even need your melee. It's fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good tip man, tried this out last night, quite enjoyed it. I am beginning to get a bit frustrated by my lack of skill with the sniper rifle though. And I dont even bother picking up the spartan laser because I suck so bad with it.

Are there any sites that have good breakdowns of the multiplayer maps?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the main reasons I liked all the shotty/sniper team slayers. It made you use the sniper and after a bunch of games (and I mean a lot) I actually felt pretty comfortable w/ it.

As far as breakdowns go, I'm not really sure, but my suggestion would be to run through some of your saved videos for players that are pwning. Check out their lines and learn from them.

I would also suggest memorizing where the following weapons are on each level and CONSTANTLY check to see if those weapons respawn. At least these are the weapons I look for as I know I can get a decent amount of kills w/ them:

Rocket Launcher
Sword
Gravity Hammer
Shotgun
Mauler - though there are plenty around it's always good to know esp when it combos so well w/ everything.