View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 12:02 PM

Default Re: WSOP on ESPN thread (10/9 - ME Final Table)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The thing TV isn't telling you here is that Jerry was literally raising 80% of the hands...during the live broadcast we all thought he was on air here.

[/ QUOTE ]QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

am i the only one that can admit.. that in this hand .. if i had held QQ and had run into Yang playing the hand the way he did against childs the thought would go through my mind. "the way this guy has been raising like nuts i bet i have him beat... i'm gonna call. but wait.. what if this hand is the one that he has a monster. an overpair? a set? we've played against each other before and he knows i'm not fooling around with my raises.... he knows i've seen him overplay his holdings before. he wouldn't bluff me here... he wouldn't make this move against me when he knows how much of my stack i've already committed to this pot. he knows that i SHOULD call him here with the pot size being what it is. he's too smart of a player to bluff me right now. maybe i'm beat. do i really want to go out this early? i have a big enough stack to fold here. .....

most people posting here are ignoring the fact that there is a lot of thoughts that go into this hand. as it turns out yang was not bluffing .. yang believed his overpair was the best hand i am sure.

it's funny .. you all believe that childs screwed up by not calling.. and it seems that you all think that yang overplayed his jacks. so, if it is wrong in your opinion that childs folded his overpair to the board.. why is it that yang is a donk for shoving all in. you all seem to criticize the proper play.