View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: KT gets teh road rage - TR

I was heading home after work and entered the beltine (which is sort of like a freeway that circles our city). It was raining, dark, and traffic was moving very slowly. After I merged into traffic I signaled and moved to the left-most lane. As I did that the driver behind me in the left lane unsuccessfully tried speeding up to cut me off so that I couldn't move over.

After I moved over the driver started flashing the brights, honking, and started tailgating. Traffic thinned out, we sped up to about 55 mpg and the driver kept tailgating. I signaled before my exit, moved over, and exited. The driver followed my every move.

I took a country road towards my home and stopped at a convenience store to get some milk. The car pulled behind me and a screaming woman got out. I immediately snapped her pic with my camera phone and then walked to the front of her car and snapped a pic of her license plate. That sent her off the deep end and she kept screaming about how I endangered her and her two babies that she had in the back seat.

I pointed out that if that was her concern I'm surprised she followed a stranger out into the country, in the dark, just to go on a rant. I should point out that she was a real babe, by the way. She eventually left after I went into the store.

End of story is that I ran into her the next morning at our ski club when we were both there to sign our kids up for lessons. I see her all the time now. Not cool.