View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Heartland Poker Tour Upcoming Events & they\'re coming 2 Denver are

Well, I got my ticket punched for Saturday last night! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm in round A on Saturday, and they said that those of us who are in the 9am event (Round A) need to be there NLT 7:30 AM.

I'm checking into one of the hotels in Blackhawk tonight, and staying tonight and tomorrow night, so I won't have to drive up there.

Best of all, tomorrow is my B-Day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I will post more details on how my night went last night, it was fantastic!

I finished out the night at about 120k left in chippies, and tdp was a HUGE assett for me last night before the event started. He gave me a good pep talk, and helped me with how to approach playing the Qualifier this time (and his advise worked!).

Sadly, he himself was the bubble boy, going out in 33rd place (they oversold the seats last night, and as a result they gave away 32 seats, instead of 30 seats).

I have two more qualifiers to play in as well. Tonight, and tomorrow Morning.

They are (now) completely sold out of $340 qualifiers (unless you have a certificate, and then you can only play tomorrow).

As for the $350 Sit and goes, the Starting chippies are 5k, with 20 minute rounds, and they award 2 seats.

They will be having those at 2pm and 8pm tonight. The 8pm ones are already sold out, and they only have 14 more seats for the ME after it's said and done, so that means they will only have 7 ($350) sit and goes to run after 2pm today.

It's highly recommended that if you want to play in the 2pm $350 Sit and goes, you get up there like 10 or 11am to sign up for them, as they will go FAST.