View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 09:13 AM

Default Re: why are you crying? it\'s only a knock-knock joke.

[ QUOTE ]
we have a wii. disappointing.

tennis and bowling fun though I can play both now just by flicking my wrist when I am sitting down, golf and baseball eck and madden football and some other games... brutally done. have snowboarding game and essentially the tricks are impossible to duplicate because the movements are very finicky for the sensor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Madden did get horrible reviews for gameplay on the Wii.

I've enjoyed mine... Zelda is great. Super Paper Mario was also a lot of fun. The kids love the games that have all the mini games in them, like Super Mario Party 8 and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (although that one can be tough). They also liked Sonic and the Secret of the Hidden Rings when we rented it. They also play their friends GameCube games on it because his GameCube broke.

When you're dealing with a console that has a new way of controlling games playing games you've played with other controllers is always going to be meh. So if you're dealing with a game that's a port from another console, it's probably going to suck. I don't even bother considering those unless I can just turn the controler sideways and use it that way.... We still use our X-box for those titles.

I think for a while everyone's going to go "zomg we have motion sensor we need to use it!" and they use it in annoying ways.