View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 03:30 AM

Default Re: First B&M Visit -- Advice?

[ QUOTE ]
Not that there is something inherently wrong with IPods, I have worn them myself

[/ QUOTE ]

in other news, people say 1$ is standard but that is because they are lying or don't notice the truth. only nits tip a buck when they felt someone. its fine.. i dun care and if you goto foxwoods i wouldn't tip at all.. but the truth is people generally tip more than a dollar.

the players will be terrible for the most part but a couple good ones maybe. i say def leave the sunglasses, but you can wear them because they are funny and maybe you have light eyes and the guy next to you will watch your eyes dilate when you flop a set but probably you will look like a geek and not get as much action as you would looking like a fellow degen.

you're gonna have a lot of fun

the good news is if you're playing bigger than you usually do (and according to your loc you will be) your big value bets and value c/rs will likely come across as bluffs to a lot of people. that was my experience at least the stronger my hand was the more they looked me up because the money meant so much to me and i apparently was wearing my misinterpreted nervousness on my sleeve.