View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Re: raise call or fold?

i think your main point of concern here is your very healthy stack. 75/150 your M is close to 36ish (stupid brain if i'm wrong cuz i'm too lazy to pull out calculator) which is as good as gold, combined w/ the fact that you are chip leadah (and have the 2nd stack covered by as much as most everyone else at the table has) gives evidence of an easy fold. also if he's pushing w/ an ace your ratio of aces beating to aces trailing is 7/5... 50/50 proposition to being a 3:1 dog

another huge factor.... OFFSOOOOOOOOOOOT..... 2 flush draws are not better than 1.

his raise and your cold call leaves you both open to a steal from the SB which you don't want and the BB might wake up w/ something shovable too. you're not gonna call another bet from any of those goons whether its preflop or postflop unless u spike trip 9s.

dump this thing (if you need to feel better about it, pretend it was a ___insert least favorite hand here___ ) and be glad u got away from the hand for free and weren't in the blinds and expect 2 more cards 3 seconds later.

of course if u wanna gamble it up it probably wouldn't be the first time A9 beat AQ or pocket 10s now would it???