View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 01:39 AM

Default Re: How afraid of limpers should I be

It's funny Barry that you ask this question because this is the exact thing I've been struggling with lately. It seems as you stated every freaking time I have a marginal hand ready to raise with, someone limps in front. The thing that has been killing me lately is all the AA KK limpers lately, it seems to be at an all time high that people are limping monsters and I get sucked right into the trap.

I hate calling with QJ, Q10, KJ, K10, etc. because it seems lately, even when I hit my hand TP etc., the limper is slowplaying me with AA or KK and I go busto by the river. And as you said Barry, if I raise they call 100% of the time and I face a tough decision on the flop. I've been leaning toward folding these hands lately if someone limps in front, I don't even bother calling anymore. Lately I think I've been incorrectly fearing the early position limpers due to the shear number of times I've been burned by AA, KK, limping on me lately. It's almost as if I always assume they have a monster lately, SIGH!!! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]