View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 08:16 PM

Default 6/12 Live: I flop the wheel from the BB

Usual donkish mix of 6/12 players. Here has 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] from the BB. 5 players limp and hero checks:

A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Hero bets, two call. EP caller is horrible, playing ATC pf and calling down with just about any piece. MP caller is pretty bad, but plays only maybe 50% of his hands pf (I haven't seen him really show down much of anything yet). EP caller called quickly. MP caller was in great pain, but finally peeled out 3 chips.

A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero bets, EP caller calls quickly, MP caller again looks a bit constipated and calls.

A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Hero bets, EP caller calls quickly, MP caller raises. Hero (???)

Questions:

Given how I've played so far, do I raise the river or just call him?

Does anyone play the flop or turn differently? No specific reads on the preflop callers, but most of them were weak/passive and loose.