View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Still Learning, How Badly Did I Butcher This?

zomg means what exactly and while I am asking stupid question what is this tl;ld or whatever it is .....too lazy to look it up.

It's ironic but the mini micros and the micros really are two different beasts.

The micros today emulate the 3/6 5/10 live players and the mini micros are almost a hybrid of bad 3/6 live table drunkfests.

I think the key to remember at least when I am posting is to respond to posts like its a real lvl where players aren't complete idiots.

I don't think I change my answer much if its a 5/10 table or a .50/1.00 table.

To that end however I think that strategically you need to learn to adapt to different players and that is why I think that the mini micros afford a great learning opportunity if players started posting hands with reads.

Posting without reads and saying well strategy shouldn't change etc. is my biggest pet peeve about posts today more than the they are idiots raise them comments.

At least its an assumption. It's a bad assumption but its better than no reads imo.

I would love posters to consider removing the lvl they are playing at in their posts and submit them based on bb made rather than monies. I would also love hand posters to stop posting hands where they just sat down etc. Give us all the friggin info you have maybe someone has some insight you haven't thought of rather than ....yeah b/c this 4.1 its a raise etc.