View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : Oct

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just offered a guy Steve Smith, Lawrence Maroney, and Reggie Bush for Ladanian Tomlinson and Jason Witten.

Any way he accepts that? Who is getting the best of that?

Obviously my RBs suck, (i have bush, marshawn lynch, foster, maroney) and no TEs (vernon davis / d lee )

I think I'm ripping him off but not sure. He also has Cooley for what it's worth and Ronnie Brown

[/ QUOTE ]

In my league exactly 0 people would accept that. Smith is now less then a #2 receiver given his QB situation. Maroney may never get a TD (and who knows how long his groin will hold up). Bush is good. And in return you're asking for 2 studs. No way he takes it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if I changed Witten to Cooley. Who is getting the best of it then?

Also on a point earlier noted:

Jamal Lewis (sprained foot) was in a protective boot and did not practice for the Browns on Wednesday.

"He's working to get back," coach Romeo Crennel said. "If he can play, he's going to play. We'll take it day to day, and we'll see how it does. Probably later in the week we'll know more." The results of Lewis' MRI were never revealed, but the fact that he was in a boot isn't a good sign. Jason Wright would make a solid flex play against Miami if Lewis sits out.
Oct. 10 - 1:02 p.m. ET