View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 02:47 PM

Default Re: what the [censored] just happened?

boy this got ridiculous in a hurry. i hate doing serious business posts, but i guess it's unavoidable. my response:

i'll just confirm what everyone already knows at this point, the HH is doctored, the play is altered, but is based on an actual hand i lost that day that i played with cradshark and LonelyBrownPun. i won't waste any time trying to rationalize why i did it, only that when i came to my senses there were already plently of replies, and being in too deep i decided to just say "ehhhh...[censored] it" and ran with it (you don't get to 6k posts as fast as i did by thinking about every post you make before you make it). i even pm'ed CC after his first reply and told him this was all doctored. yes, i did post a couple of fake e-mail screenshots when i was clearly defeated. why? because at that point is was funnier for me to watch everyone butt heads about how much of a scumbag i am for this than to concede and fade out.

that said lemme address a couple of points:

1. i am not going to retire BTYS and move on just because of this thread. i made a mistake, i took my lumps, i likely will continue to take lumps for a while, but whatever. i'll own up to it and move on.
2. aislephive, where in the hell do you get off comparing CC defending me with a harmless HH to you defending boostedJ for angling an obscene sum of money? do you see why you are a [censored] moron?
3. as far as this being an indictment on me as a person IRL, how this is evidence that i have no life and no friends: uh huh. i think if this were the case i'd have offed myself a while ago.

ffs people, this is the internet. i'll admit, i can get riled up over people's posts (specifically EM2, butcho22, g2k4, and jonwanchalk [the latter 2 are no longer among us, and the first 2 hopefully won't be around for that much longer]), but for the most part i treat BBV and BBV4L as what it's supposed to be: an outlet to goof off while i play cards. i'm a funny guy. i'm a creative guy. there isn't as much effort that go into my OPs as you all seem to think. and after this thread, i will likely go back to being pretty damn funny where as you guys will likely go back thinking i'm pathetic because of it. whatev. to each their own. point is: lighten the [censored] up.

beat: this thread will make every story i tell from this point on false until proven otherwise
variance: that isn't gonna stop me from telling them

/serious business

carry on