View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Halo 3: Post your likes & dislikes of multiplayer

[ QUOTE ]
One big thing I've noticed about multiplayer is that I really, really like starting with the AR. There are many times when I dont even pick up another weapon and do quite well. Most of the time I dont finish a guy with the AR but Im usually able to close and finish with a melee attack. I used to love the shottie in Halo 2 but I've got to get quicker at weapon switching now. Also, I pretty much never dual wield. I dont like the tradeoff of firepower vs not having grenades/melee without dropping a weapon first.

BTW, PM ThaSaltCracka if you want a 2p2 team tshirt. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] The guys we destroyed on the pit said we played together all the time and we had a team tshirt. Please note that the guy spouting this noise had more games played than all 3 of us combined and we hadnt even played a game together to that point. We got a good laugh out of that one, I think TSC bad repped the guy for low skill for that one LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try a combo of the Plasma rifle in one hand and a mauler in the other. You won't even need your melee. It's fun.