Thread: 16$: AQo
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 07:06 AM

Default Re: 16$: AQo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ditto - fold pre flop!

AQ is a speculative hand this early in a tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

true

[ QUOTE ]
All you want to do is survive until you get to t100.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind doubling up if I can though. But this isn't the hand/spot to do it.

[ QUOTE ]
Anything you win is a bonus as long as you do not risk ANYTHING. Any bad beat, any chance to lose a hand before t100 is bad play.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is sometimes true, this particular hand would be much easier to understand w/ some history/stats on villain.

[ QUOTE ]
If I can get to t100 with 1300 chips I'm in good position to get in the money! Remember - MOST of the time players go into a shell when the chips start to actually mean something

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong too. In my experience, few players adjust much at all before the blinds get very high. But this is only because I either don't play tons and tons of SnGs at this level, or I don't pay enough attention.

[ QUOTE ]
As they get tighter you should get more aggressive. Knowing that they are now only playing premium hands and staying away from all others.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you explain the tards who keep calling me with QT then? Granted, they are less frequent than what Webster is talking about, especially since w/o stats/history, we have to assume that this isn't a tard that is going to be calling w/ QT.

[ QUOTE ]
You can stay to be aggressive with AQ then knowing they are afraid to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

At t100, they are generally as scared of losing as they were at t20.

[/ QUOTE ]