View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Crazy Future Theories..

Pretty good...

Here's what I unfortunately think will happen based on current events, historical events and discussion papers of various groups.

There is an ongoing 'Union' program going. The European Union was the first. There will be an African Union, North American Union, South American Union and Asian Union. The curency and constitions of each union will be "harmonized" (their word).

Then the Unions will merge into a world union--a world dictatorship controlled by a small group, relatively speaking.

During the time of the regional unions, genocide will become imperative for the controllers of the world (CFR, Trilateral, Club of Rome, IMF, Worldbank and multinational corp controlling shareholders).

Their goal is to eliminate at least half of the world's population (they call these people "useless eaters").

The other 2-3 billion will essentially be microchipped de facto slaves who are monitored and controlled 24/7.

The genocide will be accomplished by both engineered viruses, for which Aids was a test run and regional genocide (such as spraying poison on entire villages in Africa).

The controllers I mentioned earlier are tied to the multinational coprorations which will acquire control of resources, including farmland, water supplies etc.

The remaining 2-3 billion people will have to do grunt work for basic survival because prices will be high and standards of living will have become unifiedly lower worldwide.

Timeframe? 20 years.

What will the controlling group be made up of? The wealthiest and most influential Arabian, European and Chinese people.

What groups will perish worldwide? People over age 65, terminally ill, mentally retarded, people with certain mental illnesses, physically handicapped, physically weak, political dissidents, most prison inmates, minority religious groups and those who don't survive the virus.

The controllers and thosed deemed desirable (workers, intelligencia, artists, craftspeople, etc) will be given treatment to recover from the virus.

Hopefully I am wrong about this entire scenario...