View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Quick Game: Help Nich come up with good idea

[ QUOTE ]

good suggestions; and noted about the type of things to do...problem is that i don't eat peanut butter or drink coffee...any other ideas? i'm ok with the clarity/nervousness/logically convey ideas part, but i'm bad about deciding on an actual topic

[/ QUOTE ]

what simple thing do you happen to know a ton about? for example the guy who did the coffee started his presentation began with stuff like "i'm a coffee connoisseur, i make two pots of coffee every day and i've spent a lot of time learning how to make a great pot of coffee, and now i'm going to share my experience with you."

i don't know enough about your life to know what simple thing that most people know something about that you happen to know really really well.

other ideas:

how to drive aggressively yet safely (hi scott)
how to save time in the morning (both boardwork and interaction super easy - ask people to list things they do i.e. shower, brush teeth then you talk about ways to do that stuff faster)

bad ideas:

how to change a tire (boardwork will be a miserable nightmare)
advertising in Nascar (you would have to get lucky for your auditioners to watch nascar and thus know who the major sponsors are)
the atlanta braves (too big of a topic, plus the interviewer might hate baseball)