View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 07:34 PM

Default Re: what are you favorite things to do?

[ QUOTE ]
There was an awesome raindow over Seattle yesterday. I looked around the bus and almost everybody had their heads down. I was considering how weird it would be to call out to the bus to look at the rainbow, because frankly, they missed something really awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

A week or so ago I was walking into a department store as it was just starting to rain. While walking i saw a girl to my right on the aisle over in the parking lot, standing outside of her car looking at something. It seemed a little odd I suppose, but nothing too out of the ordinary.

After I went 10 or 15 steps I looked back over my shoulder at her again and to my surprise she was staring me down.. Very odd, I thought, i'm not used to such attention. Before I had a chance to process any of this she says "Isn't that the most beautiful rainbow you have ever seen?"..I look up at it, smile, and nod some sort of "yes" to her. She says "I just had to tell someone!" and then gets in her car. It was an interesting moment.

This has nothing to do with this thread, but rainbows don't really come up as a topic of discussion too often..

Also, I enjoy driving at night with the windows down blasting music...