View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: 11 year old thread

4_2_it,

My apologies but I didn't address the thread as I haven't looked at it save for when it was first posted. I actually thought it was more interesting than most, given the OP's motive. He clearly wasn't approaching the subject matter from a perverted angle but simply saying, 'Wow, this is nuts, a preteen girl than could easily fool anybody and pass for a grown woman.' I looked and agreed. (Wow, crazy, hormones in the milk, etc etc.) Then somebody else posted the CNN information about how she was a top model in Japan. (Wow, crazy, Japanese people are WEEIRD)

Since then I haven't looked back, mainly because ladies in bikinis threads bore me to death. (Some people seem to not realize that there are better sources than 2p2 on the internet for pix of ladies in bikinis)

If it makes you feel any better my very first mod action was deleting some pix similar to the ones you described in the OP, and i'll try to be johnny-on-the-spot in the future. My motives are slightly different than yours (having daughters isn't my driving force) but I have no patience for that crap. Even ignoring everything else, posts and pics like those are simply worthless.