View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: eh can i maybe call this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol - i never said i was the greatest player of all time, but i have a pretty solid winrate at 25/50 over a lot of hands - especially HU + shorthanded so i think im qualified to give my opinion here, if you dont agree thats not my problem. and no, i will not play hu 1/2 against some clown to prove how great i am.

[/ QUOTE ]

who is this a response to?

[/ QUOTE ]

AJFenix

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think so.. he already responded to my little quip, and I didn't say anything else. I would guess this FF Post?

[ QUOTE ]

so you're saying c/r the turn all in partially to avoid the horrible situation of figuring out how to get money in if you hit the nuts on the river? i'm trying to be charitable but i'm pretty sure that's what you're saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

or this

[ QUOTE ]
and to the it makes the hand easier guys - i mean i think that just sucks and does nothing to add to the discussion. if i wanted to avoid tough decisions i would have just watched tv or something instead of playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's gotta be one or the other but either way it was confusing because nobody told him he should stop posting nor did anybody challenge him to HU