View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: 2k sng challenge

sigh alright time for an update with everything

I started yesterday and played 85~ sngs. My grandmother is in poor health at the moment and spent a lot of time on the phone with family about her condition which set me back a bit.

I'm at my school library right now studying for an Econ exam, then doing a math quiz. I'm not able to 12 table on my laptop, my max is 9. I need to refocus to get back on pace. My weekend will be pretty much free, so I anticipate a few 200+ days. A highstakes sng player friend of mine has agreed to purchase SNGPT for me, so I will be able to examine my game further after this experiment.

Scotty- An itunes giftcard is pretty useless, but I love the offer, and look forward to the kind gift you're giving me.

Long breakeven stretch yesterday. Was down 3 buyins after being up about 4 at one point. My game is far from optimal, but definitely profitable over 9 tables. Would have been up slightly if I won a few more of my HUs. HU seems to be a huge leak of mine atm, the SAGE system is kinda really bad based on my limited sample size.

Will keep everyone updated on my progress if this actually turns into something.

I have 100~ buyins for this level which is why I am focusing here as opposed to the 6s to minimize my risk of ruin.

And if you're curious as to why I'm doing this, don't you realize I am making my weight in gold in Sklansky Bux? And I think it's importance I learn the difference between variance, hot streaks, and coolers the hard way. I bitch too much over trivial things, and this will emotionally condition me.