View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Re: Difference between your Online and B&M game?

[ QUOTE ]

Also keep in mind there isn't a single online room that thinks using a HUD/poker tracker is cheating, so why should you?

Sorry to get off topic, its just that this is such a commonly misunderstood concept by live players who play online as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't disagree with your point regarding PT and HUD, but I know that whichever network includes PlayersOnly, views PT and HUD as cheating and does not allow them.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Now, to keep this topical, the biggest difference between my online game and my live game is that online my stats are something like 28/16/4(primarily 6-max). Which puts me in the PT category of Ultra-Aggressor. I'm not saying this is optimal play, but thats how it is.

Live I would put myself closer to 40/20/3. Solidly in LAG territory. Primarily because in the games I'm playing, 1/2 or 2/5 NL, there is almost always 4-8 people seeing the flop unless it's raised to 8-10x BB. It results in a bit more variance but I'm right around 8-10 bb/hr vs about 7 online.

I'm willing to call some bigger raises preflop with suited connectors and smaller pairs it Mr. Rock is raising because he/she is pretty much guaranteed to put the rest of their stack in the middle with any overpair or TPTK.