View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Emotional Affairs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Adultery is the physical act.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. But don't you see how an emotional attachment can easily lead to that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if the people are looking for an affair. You have to have some self control RoundGuy!

I once got emotionally attached to this one guy. He was so much fun, he was from Germany. He'd come sit down at my desk and talk to me several times a day. I would correct his English. I don't know, we just seemed to mesh. He invited me over to his place so he could cook for me. Anyway I was attached to someone else so it didn't go beyond friendship and actually I didn't want it to. It was a very awesome friendship. Hm, now that I think about it maybe it was a wannabe affair that never materialized. Good god I don't know what the hell it was. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He wanted you. Why can't women see this?? If an unattached man is giving you attention, more often than not, he wants to get in your pants.

There are certain things that are just plain inappropriate when you're in a relationship: dining out (one on one) with a "friend" of the opposite sex is one of them. Sure there are exceptions, and it can be completely innocent, but on the whole it's just not respectful of your significant other.