Thread: Vegas Hand
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:51 AM

Default Vegas Hand

Just got back from Vegas. The 15-30 was quite juicy and featured some of the worst play I have ever seen. I am pretty sure I sat with one of you briefly. I also saw some guy throw his cards which hit David Sklansky's neck.

In generally I played wayyyyy to many hands pre-flop and only netted $300 profit for about 20 hours at the tables. That, and my ex-girlfriend is having sex with a 23 year old.

In addition, I have never been lectured more in my life on how I play bad at poker. Specifically, I got critcized for

a) Raising out of the BB after 3 people had called. Obviously always a bad play.

b) Calling with 96s and 47s in the SB getting about 10 to 1. (Both turned into full houses).

Anyway, I can't think of any really interesting hands to post except for maybe this one.

Villian is Peter. Asian regular with a hat. He doesn't play too bad IMO. HE views me as a tag and respects my play.

He opens in MP. I defend in the BB with A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Flop 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check, he bets, I think about raising and just call.

Turn: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I c/r in rythm and he thinks for an eternity about folding and just calls.

River is 10d [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and I bet.

Later Peter told me I played this hand perfectly but I disagree.