View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 09:51 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, will I enter the $ amount of rakeback/bonuses I have gotten at the end of each month or how is that blue graph calculated?

[/ QUOTE ]

For bonuses you enter in the amount and date and for rakeback you enter the start and end date and the rake pct and it calculates it all for you. Rakeback and bonuses are applied to individual accounts so if you have an alias you apply the rakeback to specific accounts in the alias as you'd probably expect.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

But for this to work correctly, you would have to calculate rake, and subsequently rakeback, the exact same way that the Pokersite does.

At my site i.e., I don't get a fixed % of Rakeback but a "chashback" which is based on my VIP status and the amount of frequent player points I accumulate.

So I guess I should just treat this as a "bonus" and enter it on the date that I get my cashback.

I think it would be cool if I could enter the amount of rakeback for a certain month and HM calculated the rakeback percentage and drew the graph accordingly by hand average. For example if I played 10k hands one month and received $100 rakeback, the rakeback graph would rise 1 cent per hand :-P Just an idea... actually treating the rakeback payment as one bonus per month should be just fine