View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 07:12 AM

Default Re: Vegas high stakes?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks I was kinda wondering who were the regs that keep it going 4 to 5 times a week

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty much the list above. It's not the same 10 players every night. This game is usually 5-7 handed and none of them play every night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its usually very short actually, 3 handed is not uncommon. Funny thing is the big game is basically dead, often the game running in Booby's room is 1k/2k now, you don't see the big 4k/8k games that often anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

*nod*

If the game does go they don't stay too late into the night these days... mostly gone by 11-midnightish, if that. Think a bunch of them'd rather sit home on FTP or wanna get up early for tee times.

The last game I did see in the room with my own eyes was this past Sunday morning/afternoon, actually, but it was at the other table in the room and had Kenny Tran, Brandon Adams, and others at the table. Very likely was 100/200+ NL.

Was actually surprised since I'd figure Kenny for one to rather be in LA instead. I guess ppl will be in town for the next 2-3 weeks for the Caesars tourney and whatever this Poker Bowl thing is I just saw something about before they migrate to Foxwoods.