View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 03:20 AM

Default Re: Love-life - Girl probably on the rebound - What to do?

just read the "making breakfast" post. Before you go congratulating yourself too much, consider this : She finally had to come over with a bottle of wine & a stack of DVD's because she knew you weren't going to do anything about it.

I have no advice on how to get laid because I was not good at closing when I was young/single, but I will offer this:
*Don't be 'nice' and pass it up because you 'don't want to take advantage'. She was drunk & horny & you missed a chance which likely led her to doubt you as a potential f-buddy/boyfriend.
*Stop throwing "love" around. Jebus, you've had 1 date, sent some texts, hung out with others ... its WAY the F early for that.
*You are not past the age of enjoying 1-nighters. Somehow, you've talked urself into thinking its immature and that you need to settle down. This is chick talk. YOU don't have a biological clock and if she's only 26, hers still has a lot of time left on it.
*Relax and get laid. If LTR is meant to be, then it will happen. Relax and enjoy the ride.

~FishNChips

ps, congrats on gettin' some out of your league.