View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: MNF Football: Cowboys vs. Bills

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Whitner....the guy going to catch it when the Cowboy player jumped up to get it ...

...it was a great individual effore by Dallas guy to get up there and get it...but it was still lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, no. It was a great kick by the Dallas kicker, and whoever #20 for Buffalo is did a terrible job trying to recover it. Dallas wanted it more.

[/ QUOTE ]

And since you think this was as bad as the Norwood miss, I'm going to offer my condolences to you and head to bed, because there is absolutely no way you're in a right state of mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not a Bills fan and haven't had to suffer with this franchise that has been terrible since the Super Bowl run so I don't see how you can pass judgment.

I can totally see where this guy is coming from. Buffalo has not made a playoff appearance since 1999 and has not won a playoff game since 1995. Their fans have had nothing to be even remotely excited about in quite a while. This was their biggest game in years, on national television versus an undefeated team in week 5. They had numerous chances to do something huge and awake from the dead, even if just for a week and they could not do it. And to lose the game in that fashion after they had been winning all night w/ a terrific chance to pull off a big upset really has to hurt inside. So I can certainly pick up what this poster is putting down.