[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a maximum that can be donated?

[/ QUOTE ]
2,300 per person. If you're going to give that kind of money, I'd save it for when he comes to your town to do a fundraiser.

To add to what Borodog saw, here's a Wall Street Journal article devoted to Paul. $5m in a quarter is impressive for a 2nd tier candidate and the money is good for getting some ink in the "horse race" articles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Congressman Paul is a nut, but for those intending to contribute, the earlier the better. The more money he raises early and the more press he gets about the money he's raising the more money he will be likely to raise.

Good luck with this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

It used to be impressive. At $40 average per contributor and the majority of that being internet fueled, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could raise $5 million in a quarter if he could get on the ballot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um what? So why hasn't anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

because he's the only one who's so far off base it attracts the internet lunatic fringe

[/ QUOTE ]

So you feel Kucinich is reasonable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Compared to RP? There is no question DK is more mainstream than RP.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want a mainstream candidate, then you definitely should not vote for Ron Paul.

Personally, my ethics keep me from voting for only those people that "realistically" have a chance. If I am going to vote again (I didn't vote last year), it will be for a person that I fundamentally agree with on everything regarding the responsibility of the federal government.

Unless there is some kind of wager involved, I don't understand some people's apparent compulsion to only vote for a "winner"; that sentiment is only really appropriate in sporting events.

If we let the status quo continue, we will get exactly the government we deserve.

www.ronpaul2008.com