View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: How to become the Alpha Male???

[ QUOTE ]
I think using less question marks would help too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think posting less useless posts would help as well, because I'm going to do what I want to do, right???????
For those that are married and have achieved alpha status, and have nothing productive to say, please don't post. But those with some good advice, I would love to hear your input....

I just think there is a lot to this idea.... There was a guy in my fraternity that was fat, not-good looking, but was so self assured of himself, that he got girls.... It was a site to see.... All the guys that he was a little bi.tch, and hated him because of his cockiness, but he got girls and it made me livid....

Do you think alpha and beta males are the way they are by birth, or by their childhood.... I will bare my soul on this one.... I think I was born an alpha groomed by my confident parents, but growing up, I took school as priority number 1.

I also was very skinny, and entered highschool at 5'3", 98 lbs, and was even picked on by the girls. I kicked ass in school though. But throughout the years, I hit a late growth spurt and started hitting the gym. My mission was to combine brains and brawn.... Now I'm 5'10" 205 lbs, and can bench well over 3 plates, but I am shy around the girls. It drives me f'in crazy. I'm alright talking to them, but asking them out is a whole different situation. I guess this isn't high school anymore now that I'm 25, and I shouldn't let this get to me, but I hate going out downtown, and seeing deushes with hot girls. Some hot girls will even come on to me, ask me to dance or something, but I just don't know what to say. I'm trying to live alcohol and GHB free now, so it inherently makes this harder. So I want to become as alpha as possible, and seize opportunities with women that I have should of had, long, long ago.....

Not to mention, when is poker is over, and possibly enter the business world, being the alpha male will help immensely in furthering my career and success, that is proven. Thanks again everyone for your patience with my posts.