View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Re: 2007PBWC NLH FinalTable - Bot mistake? or misfortune?

[ QUOTE ]

Slim,

Sorry to burst your bubble here, but some of the best bots on the planet do this very thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do what? Shove A9o for 450 BB? Your explanation isn't making a bit of sense and "you just don't know anything about quantum mechanics" and "You just don't really understand poker" are two pretty bad excuses for why I'm not getting it.

Here's a few things I need you to explain so I don't feel the need to write you off as a jargon-spouting pseudo-intellectual who doesn't know how his computer tools work.

<ul type="square">[*]What is the hand range against which you run A9o to get your "risk of ruin?"
[*] Since Guaran has you covered, if this "risk of ruin" is something significantly different than the outright loss probability for A9o against said hand range then I would like to know why.
[*]I'm pretty sure what you're actually doing with your "quantum mechanical uncertainty certainty" approach is determining a hand range for an opponent . Explain how this works. You can use math and [censored]. I'll get it.[/list]