View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Mod Loses Prop Bet, Won\'t Respond To Me

[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe this for 1 second. And here is why. You never once said you were having second thoughts or lawyers were advising against it. You said that you were gathering money. I called [censored] when you couldnt even get 10% rounded up a week late.

Our handshake was for a specific price and a done deal (with you, your partner and I all present).We even agreed on the full payment date (giving you plenty of time to get it together you said).

Why plead "broke" to me 7 days past the payment date if it was lawyers and UIGEA that killed the deal?
Bad credit and no cashish killed it. Str8 up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I worked with Kyle pretty extensively for over a year, and not that he really needs me to defend him, but he's certainly a standup guy.

Telling someone you are having significant concerns re: the legality of their business is a good way to make them panic and sell to someone else, so I can understand why you got positive comments from him until he was 100% sure he was not going to buy it.

Maybe you got misled a bit, but I doubt that if the deal was good enough to Kyle, that cash was the deciding factor.