View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 01:36 PM

Default Re: 2007 SEC Football Thread *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
ok so im back

LSU was very very fun. I got to campus @ 10:00am. Walked around and got lost multiple times. The tailgating was very sick and the place was completely bombed very early. The majority of LSU fans are really bad @ heckling Gator fans though, which was a little weak. The only thing they said was "Tiger Bait!" over and over. We were sort of disappointed by the unoriginality and such. We met some really cool tailgators who had this sort of snowboard type thing with 4 holes (for shot glasses) in it. They were entertaining gator fans by giving us shots and serving us some gumbo (which was amazing). So props to them.

As for the game: [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . We beat ourselves

-Moore's fumble was, imo, the play of the game. Instead of starting the 4th quarter up 10, with the ball in LSU territory, we fumble
-Tebow's interception. Once again some terrible playcalling and just awfulness by Meyer in the 4th quarter. I am really STILL super disappointed in Meyer and the way he has handled the team (specifically real-time decisions/playcalling, etc).
-3rd and 16. Behind the Moore fumble, this is the play of the game. Simply NO EXCUSE for Matt Flynn to be able to scramble 15 yards here. just rjnbherjbhwjklrtbh
-3rd/4th and shorts. Sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you had a good time. But please don't knock Tiger fans for shouting "Tiger Bait." I starting seeing people "chomping" on I-10 more then 100 miles from Baton Rouge. For the record I think saying Tiger Bait is retarded.

I've been to more LSU games that I can count and that was the best atmosphere for a game in Tiger Stadium I've ever seen.