View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 12:56 PM

Default Re: World\'s shortest trip report

[ QUOTE ]
So, I was in Santa Clara on Friday nite, and went over to Bay 101 to meet Bravos and Bellatrix.

(This TR is already too long.)

Got there, looked around, nice clean room, can't say the same for most of the inhabitants.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing we didn't go to Garden City... it's worse there!
[ QUOTE ]

Bravos had already put both our names on the list for the 5-200 spread game, and since he'd been waiting for an hour and a a half we sat down about 10 minutes after I got there.

I flopped a nut flush once, in position, and the other player kept betting until he put me all-in. Ha ha!

Nothing else interesting happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is QFT material here! Boz was about as card dead as it comes... he did always seem to catch enough hands to stick around....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Boz, it was nice playing and talking w/ you the other day..

Same to you Bella.. well except the playing part!

[/ QUOTE ]

It was great meeting you two, too. What happened? When I left, you were up prolly $200-300 and Bella was up $800.

[/ QUOTE ]

After you left, another 2p2er sat directly to my right, but we only tangled (half tangle really) once. I caught AA 3 times, but it only held up once. I finished up $385 from a max of ~$475 up.

Fav AA hand went like so...

A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] UTG and I make it $25 to go. Folds around to the SB who calls. After his call, SB has ~$150 behind and I cover.

$52 post drop to a flop of 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Jx(black)
SB checks and I bet $45, SB calls.

Turn is 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and SB checks, I push him all in. He insta calls and flips 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] LMAO!! WTF! Then he says "You should of bet more on the flop... I would of folded to a bigger bet" LOL, hmm, next time I guess I'll just bet 2x pot instead..LOL

Boz and I briefly talked about another Vegas meet-up, so everyone in micros should start to think about that! Pretty sure I'll go just because Boz owes me a beer.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]