View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 12:12 PM

Default Re: I still don\'t get these low only hands

[ QUOTE ]
This makes no sense buzz, there is no need to lead at this pot with that hand, you are on a DRAW to only half the pot, don't listen to buzz i have no idea why he is telling you to lead, then call then maybe cap??? You are behind so many hands and by continuing to bet you are creating a bigger pot to which you might be getting quartered. If you are going to play this hand use pot control and keep the pot small as you can only win half of it unless a 4 comes and that still might not be good, My advice do not play this hand check the flop, and get away if someone bets. Play hands in which you can win both sides, when you start playing omaha 8 to win just one side that is when you will start loosing alot of money

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is both frustrating and funny at the same time. I feel for you Buzz. Seriously.

And to the OP I quoted and the other joker in this thread, type less, read more. That's not an insult, it's good advice.

Fwiw leading out with the nut low draw here is +EV and it's not even close.

WTF @ this thread!!!!!

I think it's hilarious when an unknown poster shows up in this forum and starts countering some of the excellent advice given here in both an arrogant and non-productive manner. Let's see....should you listen to someone who cant provide analysis or evidence for his far fetched claims that criticize others more than anything else; or should you listen to the advice of.....nevermind, just use your ignore function unless you need a good laugh.

-Tex