View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 10:50 PM

Default Re: [TV Game] LOL@ betting structure

My advice is don't listen to any specific hand ranges given to shove with in this thread unless they break it down from position to position and for each type of opponent you will find left to act from each of those positions and what their respective stack sizes are.

The only thing I can say is you probably shouldn't be open shoving level one with anything.

In general, level one you should be playing pretty tight in the early positions. However, even in level one the blinds are worth stealing so you should open up in the late positions. Also, you should be shoving over limpers with your medium-to-strong hands. Although, you'll be short on reads, so this will be risky.

In level two, the average stack is likely to be such that you should be pushing or folding. You'll most likely be able to shove very wide from the button and SB and get progressively tighter as you move from LP.

Then, for progessive levels you should probably be pushing wide from most positions. However, I don't think pushing ATC from any position is the way to go.