View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Attention Atlanta, Georgia:

Peachy,
I'm sorry for all you are going thru- especially with your mama being sick. That is so tough. You are also doing the correct thing- it's hard but you are taking care of your mom.
It sounds like you are frustrated IRL, like me, so took offense easily at posts- like i did yesterday- and this whole week. What the guys on here do not understand, is being a female in an all guy forum can put you on tilt. SO then you ask why be here? Well, b/c usually its great fun. I had my first forum argument yesterday- which any time before, i would just laugh/joke. But these were personal assaults at ME. I got so mad and now i just have to let that go. A couple of tools on here are so w/e. Try to not take offense at whether you're a girl. I had to 'prove' my gender- and even tho i didn't feel so great, i went to the LA get together- my main motivation was that i'm gonna get sh!t if i didn't show up- and i could not have had more fun!!! ...i'm not saying that you coulda made it to this get together in Atl but try to go to the next one.
I hope you're feeling better. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-ala

edit: girl, you posted while i was writing this to you- so this isn't a response to your post just now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]