View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

FWIW - I'm not sure that total-hands per hour per player was a huge consideration in the 12-table max. I think there were other reasons why they have this but I'm not really sure.

I have virtually no feelings at all about the 12-table deal and really don't care if they switch to 10-and-15 or not. If they do...fine. If they don't...fine. If they switch to 8-table max for everyone including SNG's or switch to 30-tables max for cash-games then that's fine too.
I think it's kind of a dumb thing to be concerned about.

And blaming the difficulty of getting elite on the 12-table max seems a bit silly too.
You know there are more points to be earned at NL200 and NL400. You also know that you can get more points faster at 6-max. You simply pretty much refuse to play those games and then blame Stars and their 12-table max when you see that it's really really hard to get to Elite playing as low as full-ring NL100.

I could argue that if they let me play 40 cash-game tables then I could probably earn 600 points an hour by playing on all NL10 or NL25 tables and that would be enough points to get me to Elite. "You are prejudiced against us NL25 players who really really want to get to elite but have no chance because you don't let us play 40 tables."

It's like complaining that the low-stakes players don't get as much as the higher-stakes players.
Well...no duh.