View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

cool that you posted this, clearly a decent amount of hands are missing, but still some of those stats are a little mind blowing.
for example, the fact that fasteddie played 100k hands+ (and likely 1/3rd or so hands ARE MISSING!) is insane to me. I thought he was decent too, but I guess due to the amount of his hands is just a typical marginal winner who grinds excessively.
I always thoguht ktai was terrible. just... terrible. kinda shocked he won decently, but over those 14k hands is probably just luckboxing.

the vpip/pfr numbers are interesting, too, I have different stats on forcewithme (He's playing a ton laggier in my sample) which probably goes to show he really HAS picked up more hands when i've played with him, which may back up why I think he's so amazing. (because he keeps hitting hands! not hard to win that way) a few guys there who are winning close to 60% of their showdowns (Even when they play a style that promotes >50% wins) are running well over this stretch, ala felted-away (I saw him sitting 25-50 yesterday and thought the game looked good, I guess he just decided to ship his lower stakes win into a massive big time shot?) poonjockey (I only remember him when I went through a full ring phase, and he was a total nit then... Doubt much as changed) and again forcewithme. (All guys right on the 60% w$sd)

I've never played with a few of those guys on the list (who the hell is frink/babygrand/gerbenark?) so I guess I just play at weird hours.